With the law of numbers, just imagine if all employees were sensitized and knew how to respond in the face of harassment or discimination.
Ouch!That Stereotype Hurts is a 30 minute video training that is engaging, highly produced and, according to the University of Cincinnati, highly effective. Here are some of the stats:
- A recent study at the University of Cincinnati showed that 82% of Ouch! trainees had already used the Ouch! skills in their workplace interactions and personal lives within 3 months.
- The study also documented that trainees had a statistically significant increase in awareness of bias and stereotypes, and a lasting positive change in their comfort and confidence to speak up using the Ouch! skills.
- The study showed that trainees were more likely, in the future, to speak up against stereotypes or bias they encountered at work, home, or in social settings.
Ouch! That Stereotype Works training program… 20% off!!
- Bestselling, researched, validated.
- Widely used by tens of thousands of trainers and trainees.
- Available on DVD, streaming, e-learning experience.
- Now on sale for 20% off through the end of the year.