- Success Television
- SALE: Leadership DVDs
- Corporate Training Videos/DVDs
- Online Leadership Videos
- Leadership Change Management E-Learning
- DOWNLOAD: Leadership Change Management Guide
- Entrepreneurship Management E-Learning Video Course
- About Success Television
- Subscribe to Success Television’s Newsletter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Contact Us
- Growth Junkies More Important than Growth Markets?
- Business Training Video Library for a Time Pressed Audience
- Popular Cross Generational Video Training Nips Conflict
- Edward Snowden: Courageous Leader or Just Plain Paranoid?
- What’s Honesty Got to Do with Business Performance?
- Listening, the Best Tool for Problem-Solving?
- Leveraging Diversity the Achilles Heel of Business
- 5 Ways to be a More Appreciative Leader
Share with your friends and colleagues
Tag Archives: divergent thinking
Faced with global competition, pricing pressures and constantly evolving new technology, the leadership decision-making process requires managers to master critical thinking skills. But, how do you set up a good management decision-making process when you have more than a day job? … Continue reading
by Holly Green Anyone can enhance their creative problem solving ability simply by understanding the underlying principles of creativity and grasping one very important rule. The creative process consists of two distinct phases – divergence and convergence. Divergence is the … Continue reading