- Success Television
- SALE: Leadership DVDs
- Corporate Training Videos/DVDs
- Online Leadership Videos
- Leadership Change Management E-Learning
- DOWNLOAD: Leadership Change Management Guide
- Entrepreneurship Management E-Learning Video Course
- About Success Television
- Subscribe to Success Television’s Newsletter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Contact Us
- Growth Junkies More Important than Growth Markets?
- Business Training Video Library for a Time Pressed Audience
- Popular Cross Generational Video Training Nips Conflict
- Edward Snowden: Courageous Leader or Just Plain Paranoid?
- What’s Honesty Got to Do with Business Performance?
- Listening, the Best Tool for Problem-Solving?
- Leveraging Diversity the Achilles Heel of Business
- 5 Ways to be a More Appreciative Leader
Share with your friends and colleagues
Tag Archives: HR roi
5 Ways to Measure ROI in Human Resources A department of eight HR employees charted out the steps they took in their hiring process. They found that they took 248 steps to hire an employee. Analyzing the steps, they determined … Continue reading
A department of eight HR employees charted out the steps they took in their hiring process. They found that they took 248 steps to hire an employee. Analyzing the steps, they determined that many of them could be discarded or … Continue reading
Here are some great stats on how engaged employees fuel an organization’s business performance: Companies with strong talent practices outperformed their peer group, earning 22% higher shareholder returns. (McKinsey) Good people practices can increase a company’s value by as much as … Continue reading
Ever wonder what your employees are doing behind their computers? Are they working or playing games? Tweeting or sharing photos with friends on Facebook? What’s that costing your organization in lost productivity? Nearly 66% of employees are dis-engaged. 55% want out. … Continue reading
We’re often asked how to train managers to become leaders. Usually what is behind this request is the need to get managers to make good decisions and inspire their team. However, the sad truth is that often star employees who … Continue reading
What’s the top challenge managers face? How do they become peak performers ready to step into a leadership role? Think the answer is a) Exceeding a production deadline? B) Boosting productivity? C) Hiring and engaging peak performers? While all of … Continue reading
Many companies think of ‘employee engagement’ as the icing on the cake, something nice to have but not necessary. They’re more concerned with teaching functional or hard skills. You know, ‘how do I get that employee trained on fulfilling an … Continue reading
If telling your CEO that it’s important to have happy employees is too touchy-feely for him or her, here are some great stats you can use to defend investing in learning and development trainings. Ron Thomas, a principal at StrategyFocusedHR, recently provided some great … Continue reading