by Larry Lipman
1. Be Real. If you’re not being real, people will know, and you compromise your integrity. Being genuine is a gift to yourself and others.
2. Be Totally Present. This is a learned skill.
3. Work on Yourself. Listen to tapes, go to conferences, read empowering books, hang out with smart people.
4. Celebrate Your Successes. Most people ask “What’s next?” and never stop to celebrate. That’s sad.
5. What is your destiny? Remembering your true motivation and passion behind your life will strengthen and energize you.
6. Remember the most powerful 4-letter word in the English language when it comes to handling rejection…..”NEXT.”
7. Be grateful. There are always people worse off than we are. It is impossible to be depressed and grateful at the same time.
Larry Lipman is a team building specialist who coaches participants into powerful, cohesive teams. He is a certified trainer and is ROPES Course Certified. His company is Fun Team Building.